|← 2267 →|
|Khan Noonien Singh is discovered in a stasis unit on the SS Botany Bay in this year.|
|Stardates:||2124.5 - 4202.9|
- "The Galileo Seven"
- "Court Martial"
- "The Menagerie, Part I"
- "The Menagerie, Part II"
- "Shore Leave"
- "The Squire of Gothos"
- "The Alternative Factor"
- "Tomorrow is Yesterday" (in part)
- "The Return of the Archons"
- "A Taste of Armageddon"
- "Space Seed"
- "This Side of Paradise"
- "The Devil in the Dark"
- "Errand of Mercy"
- "The City on the Edge of Forever" (in part)
- "Operation -- Annihilate!"
- "Friday's Child"
- "Who Mourns for Adonais?"
- "Amok Time"
- "The Doomsday Machine"
- "Wolf in the Fold"
- "The Changeling"
- "The Apple"
- "Mirror, Mirror"
- "The Deadly Years"
- The SS Botany Bay is discovered by the USS Enterprise in the Mutara sector after drifting in space for 271 years. (TOS: "Space Seed")
- The Treaty of Organia is signed by the Klingon Empire and the United Federation of Planets, thereby preventing a destructive conflict between the two powers and paving the way for further approaches. (TOS: "Errand of Mercy", "The Trouble with Tribbles")
- Fleet Captain Christopher Pike is taken by Spock and the USS Enterprise to Talos IV, goes into retirement, and lives with Vina in illusory bliss. (TOS: "The Menagerie, Part I", "The Menagerie, Part II")
- Neural parasites invade the Deneva colony. Kirk and the crew of the Enterprise discover their weakness and destroy them, ending the spread of mass insanity. (TOS: "Operation -- Annihilate!")
- Although not generally revealed, the Enterprise discovers warp drive inventor Zefram Cochrane, long believed dead, alive on a remote planetoid in the Gamma Canaris region. (TOS: "Metamorphosis")
- USS Constellation is destroyed eliminating an alien planet killer. Commodore Matthew Decker and his crew are lost. (TOS: "The Doomsday Machine")
- The Klingons provide the inhabitants of Neural with firearms, trying to influence local politics. (TOS: "A Private Little War")
- Nimbus III is jointly established as the Planet of Galactic Peace by the Romulan Star Empire, the United Federation of Planets and the Klingon Empire. (Star Trek V: The Final Frontier)
- Commodore José I. Mendez replaces Commodore Stone as portmaster of Starbase 11. (TOS: "Court Martial", "The Menagerie, Part I")
- A transporter accident brings several personnel from the primary universe to the mirror universe. The primary James T. Kirk encourages the mirror Spock to start a revolution against the Terran Empire. This eventually leads to the conquest of the Empire by the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the late 23rd century. (TOS: "Mirror, Mirror", DS9: "Crossover")
- Doctor Janice Lester leads an expedition of scientists to Camus II to investigate the civilization that once existed on this planet. (TOS: "Turnabout Intruder")
- This was the third year of Captain James T. Kirk's first five-year mission. (VOY: "Q2")
- A bottle of Chateau Picard produced this year was shared by Captain Jean-Luc Picard and Data at the wedding of William T. Riker and Deanna Troi in 2379. Later, the senior officers of the USS Enterprise-E shared one after Data's death. (Star Trek Nemesis)