|← 2333 →|
|Jean-Luc Picard becomes the captain of USS Stargazer|
- Lieutenant Commander Jean-Luc Picard is promoted to commanding officer of the Constellation-class starship USS Stargazer. (TNG: "Tapestry")
- Gaila begins a forty-year career in the weapons-dealing business. (DS9: "Business as Usual")
- Sarah Sisko disappears two days after Benjamin Sisko's first birthday. (DS9: "Image in the Sand")
- The final script for "Nor the Battle to the Strong" suggests Burke was born around this year. 
- The final script for "In the Cards" suggests Elias Giger was born sometime between 2328 and this year. 
- The first mission set in the TNG era in the video game Star Trek: Legacy takes place in this year, given that Jean-Luc Picard's commanding officer is killed in the first mission with the USS Stargazer and by the corresponding stardate: 10372.6.