- 2395: According to the imager at the Velara Base, this year is when Velara III would have become a Class M planet suitable for colonization. However, the project was discontinued with the discovery of the microbrain in 2364. (TNG: "Home Soil")
Alternate timelines Edit
Consistent throughout all timelines:
- 2390: Chakotay, with the assistance of Harry Kim, Tessa Omond, and The Doctor (after being reactivated) changes the timeline so that Voyager doesn't crash on the Class L planet.
- 2391: Jake Sisko begins to study subspace mechanics and was awarded with a Betar Prize for his Collected Stories.
- 2392: The Doctor invents a synaptic transceiver for a neural interface.
- 2394: Voyager returns to Earth after 23 years in the Delta Quadrant. Chakotay dies in the same year.
The Path to 2409 lists events leading up to Star Trek Online during this time. Star Trek Online was initially intended to be set in the 2390s. The setting was moved to 2409, however. (citation needed • edit)
- 2393: Bajor gains full Federation membership.
- 2399: The Khitomer Accords dissolve. (Star Trek Online)