Albert is a common Earth name of Germanic origin.
- Given name
- Albert Einstein, a renowned 20th century Earth physicist
- Albert Hobson, the false identity of Gary Seven
- Albert Macklin, a 1950s science fiction writer
- Albert Schweitzer, a 20th century Earth physicist
- Performers, production staff, and other contributors
- Albert Cavens, the actor who played the Second Fop in TOS: "All Our Yesterdays"
- Albert Deschesne, a color artist for Malibu comics
- Albert Hall, the actor who played Galek Sar in TNG: "Booby Trap"
- Albert Henderson, the actor who played Cos in DS9: "Rivals"
- Albert Stratton, the actor who played Kushell in TNG: "The Outrageous Okona"
- Edward Laurence Albert, the actor who played Zayra in DS9: "A Man Alone"
|This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that have the same or a similar name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.|