(written from a Production point of view)
Bryan Fuller (born 27 July 1969; age 45) is a writer for Star Trek. He has worked on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Star Trek: Voyager episodes, creating teleplays and doing writing as well as story work. He was also a regular staff member on Voyager beginning early in the fifth season as a story editor, becoming an executive story editor at the start of the sixth season, and a co-producer for the seventh season.
He is now better known for creating the television series Dead Like Me, Wonderfalls, and Pushing Daisies. He is a consulting producer and writer for the series Heroes.
His favorite spinoff series is Deep Space Nine for its "new and innovative" approach to Star Trek and its "character-based" episodes.
On 2 March 2009 Fuller told iF Magazine that he is pushing for a new Star Trek TV series based on "old style" Star Trek. In the interview he stated that "I told my agent and told the people of J.J. Abrams' team I want to create another Star Trek series and have an idea that I'm kicking around. I would love to return to the spirit of the old series with the colors and attitude. I loved Voyager and Deep Space Nine, but they seem to have lost the '60s fun and I would love to take it back to its origin." 
- "The Raven" (teleplay, story with Harry "Doc" Kloor)
- "Mortal Coil"
- "Retrospect" (teleplay with Lisa Klink)
- "Living Witness" (teleplay with Brannon Braga & Joe Menosky)
- "Drone" (teleplay with Braga & Menosky, story with Kloor)
- "Bride of Chaotica!" (teleplay with Michael Taylor, story)
- "Gravity" (teleplay with Nick Sagan, story with Jimmy Diggs & Sagan)
- "Course: Oblivion" (teleplay with Sagan, story)
- "Juggernaut" (teleplay with Sagan & Kenneth Biller, story)
- "Relativity" (teleplay with Sagan & Taylor)
- "Barge of the Dead" (teleplay, story with Ronald D. Moore)
- "Alice" (teleplay with Taylor)
- "One Small Step" (teleplay with Mike Wollaeger, Jessica Scott & Taylor)
- "Spirit Folk"
- "Fury" (teleplay with Taylor)
- "The Haunting of Deck Twelve" (teleplay with Mike Sussman & Biller)
- "Flesh and Blood" (Part I - teleplay, story with Jack Monaco & Raf Green; Part II - story with Green)
- "Workforce" (with Biller)
- "Workforce, Part II" (story with Biller)
- "Friendship One" (with Taylor)