The captain's log on Deep Space 9 and the USS Defiant was the method used by the commanding officer to record the events in which the space station and starship were involved. (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- "Captain's log, stardate 49011.4. Gowron has returned to the Klingon home world and his task force has withdrawn from Bajoran space. I don't know if I can fully express the pride I felt at seeing how well Deep Space 9 and its crew weathered this latest crisis. While the station suffered heavy damage during the Klingon attack, repairs are well ahead of schedule and life on the station is beginning to return to normal, leaving me with one final piece of unfinished business."
- "Captain's log, stardate 49263.5. At the request of the Karemma Commerce Ministry, we've brought the Defiant to a remote system in the Gamma Quadrant to discuss problems that have surfaced regarding our recent trade agreement."
- "Captain's log, stardate 49665.3. The hearing is in recess and Admiral T'Lara has retired to her quarters to begin deliberations. I wish I could be more optimistic about her decision."
- "Captain's log, stardate 49904.2. After driving away Breen privateers from the Bajoran colony of Free Haven, we are returning to Deep Space 9. I think I speak for the whole crew when I say it'll be good to be home."
- "Captain's log, stardate 49962.4. After leaving our Jem'Hadar escorts at the edge of Dominion space, the Defiant has returned home. But for Constable Odo, I'm afraid the journey has just begun."
|Logs of Deep Space 9|
|Station logs: 2369 • 2370 • 2371|
|Commander's logs: 2369 • 2371|
|Captain's logs: 2371 • 2372 • 2373 • 2374|
|Department logs: Chief medical officer's log • First officer's log • Medical log • Operations log • Science officer's log • Ship's log • Security log|
|Personal logs: Captain's Personal Log • Kira Nerys • Miles O'Brien • Benjamin Sisko|
|USS Defiant logs • Shenandoah log|