In 2378, numerous log entries were made on the Captain's log for the USS Voyager. They were recorded by Captain Kathryn Janeway and Captain Chakotay, albeit Chakotay only recorded in an alternate reality. (VOY: "Before and After")
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 54704.5. It's been four days since my ultimatum to the young Q, and he appears to be making progress. His instructors inform me that he's taking on his assignments with new determination, and he's made a concerted effort to be more courteous to the crew. It's hard to believe this is the same brazen young man who came aboard a few days ago."
Author, Author Edit
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 54732.3. It's been three weeks since we received Starfleet's instructions in the last data stream and we're finally ready to begin Operation Watson. We're all holding our breath.
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 54748.6. A Federation arbitrator has been assigned to determine whether The Doctor has the right to control his artistic creation. Because of our limited comm time with Earth, the arguments should take about three days."
Friendship One Edit
- "Captain's Log: Stardate 54775.4. We've been searching for five days without any sign of the probe, but we're not about to disappoint Starfleet on our first official assignment in seven years."
- "Captain's Log, supplemental. We've retrieved Friendship 1 and resumed our course to the Alpha Quadrant, but the success of our mission had a very high price."
Natural Law Edit
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 54827.7. Although the Ledosians are skeptical, they're allowing us to try to locate our people. Meanwhile, we've begun to analyze the shuttle fragments."
- "Captain's Log, supplemental. Seven has remained on the surface to tend to the injured Ventu girl, while Chakotay's being treated in Sickbay."
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 54868.6. Commander Nocona seems to have given up his attempts to penetrate the Talaxians' shield. Voyager's ready to get underway, but we're giving Mister Neelix time to say a difficult goodbye to his new friends."
Renaissance Man Edit
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 54912.4. Lieutenant Torres has restored our warp drive in less than a week. The Doctor's dignity, however, might take a little longer. He hasn't left sickbay once since he returned to the ship."
Before and After Edit
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 55836.2. Kes has remained in temporal synch with us for two days now, but since we don't know when she may jump again, we can't afford to rest until we've found some way to help her."
|Logs of the USS Voyager (NCC-74656)|
|Captain's logs: 2371 • 2372 • 2373 • 2374 • 2375 • 2376 • 2377 • 2378|
|Personal logs: Captain's personal log • Chief engineer's personal log • Chief medical officer's personal log • First officer's personal log • Doctor • Kathryn Janeway • Harry Kim • Neelix • Tom Paris • Seven of Nine • Tuvok|
|Logs by position: Acting captain's log • Ambassador's log • Chief engineer's log • Chief medical officer's log • Chief tactical officer's log • Daily log • ECH log • First officer's log • Helmsman's log • Medical officer's log • Operations officer's log • Security chief's log • Tactical officer's log|
|Ship's logs: Medical log • Security log|