- Like Category:Federation starships, I think we could use a Category:Klingon starships, based on Klingon starships, as there are around or over 40 of them. --Alan del Beccio 23:01, 27 February 2006 (UTC)
- I support categorization of CULTURE starships with at least 10 starships, especially Klingon starships, which seem to be second only to the Federation.--Tim Thomason 06:38, 28 February 2006 (UTC)
Other starships categoriesEdit
Go ahead and vote for the Klingon starships above if you think it's necessary, as the 48 ships are screaming for the category. Just for the fun of it, I searched through the Category:Starships page and I believe that these sub-categories might also be helpful:
- Category:Romulan starships for the 17 starships listed at Romulan starships.
- Category:Vulcan starships for the 17 starships listed at Vulcan starships.
- Category:Cardassian starships for the 12 starships listed at Cardassian starships.
- Category:Earth starships for the 23 starships listed at Earth starships, and perhaps the Earth Starfleet starships and Earth Cargo Service starships as well (rising the total to 39).
Again, this is just an idea and vote for whichever one you like. These are just the ones that I feel would be helped out with categorization and all that.--Tim Thomason 07:37, 28 February 2006 (UTC)
- Support -Alan del Beccio 16:17, 28 February 2006 (UTC)
request: Christopher and Cochrane classes from Star Trek: Year One. Edit
- What are you talking about? --Alan 17:20, 12 July 2007 (UTC)
- The user is referring to classes of starship referenced in the novel Starfleet: Year One. Squire, since these classes are from a non-canon source, they are not suitable for inclusion here. You should enquire at Memory Beta, the wiki for licensed works. -- Michael Warren | Talk 18:10, 12 July 2007 (UTC)