The upload log currently has an entry saying that I uploaded a video titled "File:Star trek first contact trailer"; I did NOT upload this. I am, however, wondering why it says I did. 31dot (talk) 20:53, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
- The bot(?) run converting these thinks you were the person to add the link to YouTube. - Archduk3 20:54, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
- We can complain that these edits don't show in the recent changes, which to me seems to indicate that something is broken. This edit in particular isn't in the recent changes, and since there doesn't seem to be an option to show bots by default for the recent changes anymore, only the upload log shows that something changed after you manually select the option, because the bot itself "uploaded" that one. The upload log just needs to be patrolled at bit more for awhile. It's a good idea to check this every Tuesday to see what wikia will be breaking this week. - Archduk3 21:16, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Archduk3 and I were able to speak with some of the Wikia staff directly about this (and other issues), and I'll be posting a couple of Forum messages a bit later today (if all goes well) discussing what we spoke about, were presented with, etc, and a new possible approach to videos for Memory Alpha.
- It does appear that we've eliminated all of the video uploads at this point in time, and one of the approaches we suggested would eliminate all youtube uploads period. -- sulfur (talk) 14:31, June 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Is it just me or did an anon just upload/get credit for a video? That can't be right. - Archduk3 21:50, June 25, 2013 (UTC)