OggHandler is an extension which allows you to display Ogg audio and video files in wiki pages, using the same syntax as for image files. It also has limited support for metadata display on image description pages.
- Displays a video at its nominal size; displays a still image from the midpoint with a play button to start an embedded player.
- Shows a placeholder for a sound file, with a play button to start an embedded player.
- Shows a video in a floating thumbnail box.
- Shows a video embedded in an image gallery.
- [[File:Video.ogg|noicon]], [[File:Audio.ogg|noicon]]
- Hides the help icon.
- [[File:Video.ogg|noplayer]], [[File:Audio.ogg|noplayer]]
- Shows still image or placeholder icon only, does not embed player.
- Use a frame from 1 minute 25 seconds into the video as the placeholder image. A single number is taken as an offset in seconds.
Client support Edit
There is explicit support for the following video players:
There is generic support for clients which claim to support application/ogg in navigator.mimeTypes, and for clients which recognize the <video> tag.