(written from a Production point of view)
I must go down to the sea again, to the lonely sea and the sky...
... and all I ask is a tall ship and a start to steer her by...
... and the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sails shaking–
With the running of the solar sailing competition known as the Federation Cup, the USS Enterprise-D is assigned to the security and support detail.
Background Information Edit
- This is part 1 of a 4 issue mini-series.
- The story appears to take place before the events of TNG: "All Good Things...".
- Based on Star Trek: The Next Generation created by Gene Roddenberry
- Writer: Diane Duane
- Editor: Margaret Clark
- Canon characters listed below are linked to the main article about them. Non-canon characters are not linked, but those that recurred, appearing or being mentioned in more than one story, are defined further in DC TNG volume 2 characters.
- Jean-Luc Picard
- USS Enterprise-D captain.
- William T. Riker
- Enterprise-D exec.
- Beverly Crusher
- Enterprise-D surgeon.
- Android Enterprise-D operations officer.
- Geordi La Forge
- VISOR-sighted Enterprise-D chief engineer.
- Klingon Enterprise-D security chief.
- Deanna Troi
- Half-Betazoid Enterprise-D counselor.
|Previous issue:||Series||Next issue:|
|First issue in series|| DC TNG volume 2|
Star Trek: The Next Generation - Ill Wind
|#2: "Ill Wind, Part Two"|