This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Aaron Millar".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
After looking into what involvement he had on 2009's Star Trek and talking with some other behind-the-scenes personnel, I think we should go ahead and delete Mr. Millar's article. Here is what I have learned about Mr. Millar, his "work," and his "contribution" to Star Trek.
- Millar did not provide anything creative to the movie at all. He searched for a warehouse to store some of the wardrobe supplies, a job usually reserved for realtors or location services companies, not for the location scout/assistant location manager Millar claims himself to be. In other words, he was a vendor.
- The movie's location department hired a number of companies which provided motorhomes, cleaning supplies, pop-up tents, propane heaters, helicopters, portapotties, safety supplies , etc. None of these companies get listed at Memory Alpha, the film crew list, or the end credits. They perform a quick job and move on without contributing to the movie. This is what Millar did as "owner" of his own location services company, Blue Moon Productions.
- According to records, Millar worked on the movie for all of three days. Again, in those days, the only thing he did was find a warehouse to store some wardrobe supplies. Not only that, but they didn't even use the place he found. In other words, his one job for the movie was to find a warehouse for wardrobe and they didn't even use the one he found.
For these reasons, I find Millar's page to be subject for removal. He contributed nothing to the movie itself, and the filmmakers didn't even use the warehouse he found, which was his one job on the movie. In other words, there's really no reason for his page to be here. --From Andoria with Love 12:57, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
Deleted. No one seemed to care enough to vote one way or another, so no opposition to my nomination (and one vote for deletion) means this go bye-bye. --From Andoria with Love 21:56, 22 January 2009 (UTC)