This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Antimatter storage system".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Stub article. no canon info or any useful info at all. Not a candidate for merging.Capt Christopher Donovan 01:12, 30 September 2007 (UTC)
- Delete, if not used in canon. The links to it should be de-linked if the page is deleted. 31dot 17:59, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. Pretty sure that what the editor is trying to talk about is called in canon an antimatter pod. Dunno for sure though; there's really not much to go by in the stub. CzechOut ☎ | ✍ 03:15, 4 October 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. Stub article about a non-canon source? I do have one caveat. We should make sure its non-canon. I've never heard of it though.
- Keep. It's canon, it's mentioned and seen in "Valiant" as part of a Jem'Hadar battleship, that's why that article and even an image of the antimatter storage system link to this page. --Jörg 21:38, 6 October 2007 (UTC)
- If it's mentioned in "Valiant", then keep as its own article, although it needs some serious expansion. Merged it should not be. Having said all that, if the content does not get improved at all, then delete until it can be redone properly. -- Sulfur 23:31, 6 October 2007 (UTC)
- Kept. --From Andoria with Love 20:45, 12 October 2007 (UTC)