This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Biological reproduction".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
I believe I entered this page under the wrong catagory. It should be under the Article: Sex
Biological Reproduction Sexual Reproduction and Weddings Daliwakan Reproduction then my suggestion for info on Daliwakan reproduction
This is the first time I have posted to this site. Please forgive errors. I may very well misunderstand the procedures. Respectfully, Kate Nicholson
- Not a problem... although, this isn't the site for suggestions, such as fan-created fiction unfortunately, and that's why it has been brought up for the deletion here. -- Sulfur 18:11, 6 December 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. While nicely written, as Sulfur said this is not the proper site for such an article, as it is not canon. --31dot 21:58, 6 December 2007 (UTC)
Understood. I choose to withdraw my comments with full cooperation. I am very grateful for this wonderful site. Thanks to the many who contribute and to those of you who administer the site. Blessings. Kate 23:19, 6 December 2007 (UTC)
- Delete but I think its a reasonable article for us to have, just not necessarily from this perspective. It seems like theres no real reason to focus on the Daliwakan reproduction. I'm 99% positive I've heard someone use the phrase "biological reproduction" in Star Trek... I think in a Borg episode of Voyager. But I agree this page should either be entirely rewritten immediately with citations, or deleted. Since I don't have any citations, my vote goes to delete. But it was a nice first article Kate. :) I hope you stay around, and keep contributing. As long as you have noble intentions, no one will be upset, and the worst that'll happen is that the article gets deleted/reverted. – Hossrex 00:20, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
- Something under the article title, yes. Unfortunately, Daliwakan reproduction was never really covered on Trek that I know of. And biological reproduction was covered a few times. Just not in this context. I have no issue with an article under this title, just fanon information is an issue. -- Sulfur 03:13, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
- Deleted as per consensus. -- Sulfur 17:30, 18 December 2007 (UTC)