This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Chromodynamic shield".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
Was never mentioned in canon. -Angry Future Romulan 23:17, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Delete if no canon reference can be found. This just begs the question "where is this from?" - Archduk3 03:03, November 18, 2010 (UTC)
- It's from the novelization and script:
- "That's why we put chromodynamic shields in place-so our people wouldn't feel the effects from the metaphasic radiation."
- Thus, there's the source. -- sulfur 03:09, November 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Should likely be merged with the duck blind article, and noted that the script/novel had that, but that it was cut from the final film. (Note: We don't know when it was cut, it could've been filmed, but not deemed worthy of keeping for the deleted scenes on DVD.) -- sulfur 19:53, November 20, 2010 (UTC)