This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Colors of Star Trek".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Before the author gets too far with what seems to be shaping up as a multi-sectioned article, I think we should note here that the article title is non-canonical (there are no "Colors of Star Trek" in any Star Trek episode), and also that the basic content is covered in other articles (Starfleet uniform is but one). There is sadly no reason to continue writing this article, and every reason under Memory Alpha:Policies and guidelines to delete it.
If the point of the article be to give the behind-the-scenes, art department designation for each of the colors, that information would probably best be subsumed as background notes within the descriptions of each individual uniform as already described on the site. CzechOut ☎ | ✍ 08:50, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
I had hoped to display the colors like in Wikipedia, but Memory Alpha does not seem to support the display of colors from written hex codes as does Wikipedia. Kidlat 08:58, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. The names of the colors should be mentioned on the pages for whatever has that color, if at all. 31dot 00:56, 21 October 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. Ugh. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by Hossrex (talk • contribs).
- Deleted -- Sulfur 12:29, 26 October 2007 (UTC)