This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Computer scientist".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
This either needs to be deleted, or re-written from an in-univers perspective with Trek examples. As it stands now, it is written about real world computer scientists, and how they deal with modern problems. --OuroborosCobra talk 21:58, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Delete if not mentioned in Trek. I don't recall the term "computer scientist" being mentioned- if it was the article can be rewritten.--31dot 22:21, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Delete. - Archduk3 00:01, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Delete. -- Renegade54 15:09, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Delete. – Tom 15:44, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Comment' isn't this what Spock was in Star Trek, at least when dealing with the Academy? --Terran Officer 18:31, May 24, 2010 (UTC)