This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Corinth system".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
- KEEP Sorry, Corinth IV WAS mentioned. It is the 4th planet of the Corinth system, under Trek naming conventions, and the article should be retained.22.214.171.124 19:33, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
- The above comment is not valid, as only logged-in users may participate. 31dot (talk) 01:35, September 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Delete. Whether a planet in the system was mentioned is not the issue; it's where the phrase "Corinth system" was mentioned or not; we don't do articles by assumption. Earth is not in the "Earth system", nor is Dytallix B in the Dytallix system. 31dot (talk) 10:36, September 5, 2012 (UTC)