This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Memory Alpha:Spoilers".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
This page describes the word/concept "spoiler". As such, it should either be located in main namespace (with a RPOV tag) or, probably even better, the term should be described inline (in combination with a WP link) where necessary.
Only the spoiler policy page really links to this page, so it wouldn't really be a problem to merge whatever content needs to be kept with that policy page, then delete this page and the redirect "Spoilers". -- Cid Highwind 16:06, 8 September 2007 (UTC)
- Alas, poor Cid, no one has acknowledged your suggestion for deletion. DELETE. --Alan del Beccio 21:02, 16 September 2007 (UTC)
- Merge + Delete or redirect. either or. -- Sulfur 12:14, 19 September 2007 (UTC)
- Merged and deleted. And its little redirect Toto too! -- Sulfur 16:57, 24 September 2007 (UTC)