This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Sociopathy".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
This page, along with 18 classic traits of a sociopath, Psychosis, and the additions to Brain (including "Megalomania", "Monomania", and "Nymphomania") all seem irrelevant to Trek and filled with lots of personal and original research. Are they even relevant to Star Trek at all? -- sulfur 14:30, 30 November 2008 (UTC)
18 classic traits of a sociopath and sociopathy don't belong. The psychosis is a copyvio and posted here, it has a number of links to the page and simply requires a rewrite. --Alan 17:43, 30 November 2008 (UTC)
- Delete. "Most definitely" and "possibly tilted" both mean that Khan and Garth were not called that, so the Sociopathy article should go. The other article definitely needs to go, as it is original research.--31dot 19:33, 30 November 2008 (UTC)
- I forgot to mention that I agree Psychosis merely needs to be rewritten.--31dot 13:16, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
- Deleted. --Alan 12:57, 12 December 2008 (UTC)