- "Hill" redirects here, but you may also be looking for Dr. Hill.
- You may also be looking for Mountain (team).
A mountain is a geological formation that rises significantly higher than the surrounding land, sometimes many kilometers high. Although there is no standard definition, a hill is usually much smaller than a mountain.
Mountains and hills are a common occurrence on many planets, both inhabited and not.
Trapped on Torga IV in the Gamma Quadrant, Enrique Muñiz told Miles O'Brien that "...Ireland doesn't have any mountains, it has hills." He jokingly called O'Brien a "mountain man... an old mountain man", to which O'Brien took offense. (DS9: "The Ship")
List of mountains
- Didiron mountain range - Vissia
- Godo Mountain Range - Talax
- Hamar Mountains - Qo'noS
- Kola Mountain - Bajor
- Mount McKinley - Earth
- Mount Rushmore - Earth
- Mount Seleya - Vulcan
- Mount Tar'Hana - Vulcan
- Pointed Peaks - Delta Vega