(written from a Production point of view)
Phil Hugh Felix is a comic book artist. He worked for both Marvel and DC Comics as a letter artists. During his time at each company, he worked on their Star Trek license, including lettering the entire run of Marvel's Star Trek Unlimited series and several issues of the second TOS volume. Outside of his lettering work, he is best known for his color work on the Marvel series The 'Nam, a series that he also inked for five issues in 1989.
Star Trek creditsEdit
- Star Trek Unlimited:
- #1: "Directives and Dying of the Light"
- #2: "Action of the Tiger and The Unkindest Cut"
- #3: "Message in a Bottle and Sins of the Fathers"
- #4: "None but the Brave and Inheritance"
- #5: "Secret Lives and As Flies to Wanton Boys"
- #6: "Heart of Darkness"
- #7: "An Infinite Jest"
- #8: "The Boy, The Warrior, and The Veteran"
- #9: "Trekkers"
- #10: "A Piece of Reaction"
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - Ill Wind:
- DC TOS volume 2:
- DC TNG volume 2:
- #76: "Suspect"