Part of the digestive system, mentioned only once in a database graphic. See also: Talk:Aft equipment bay. Lakenheath72 (talk) 04:04, March 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Merged. Tom (talk) 10:12, March 7, 2015 (UTC)
Oblique and missed references to flatulence Edit
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home -
- KIRK: Bourbon and beans. An explosive combination. Do you think Spock can handle it?
TNG: "We'll Always Have Paris"
- DATA: If we were to continue this analogy to a body function, what occurred would be best represented by a-
- PICARD: That's enough, Data.
Worth an article?
--LauraCC (talk) 19:12, August 21, 2015 (UTC)
- I would say not as they are very vague and don't really mention the digestive system. --| TrekFan Open a channel 09:08, August 22, 2015 (UTC)