Google Earth/Maps locationsEdit
"Citation needed".. I found some imdb stuff, but that's not interesting.. I might try to find some more on Google Earth and/or Maps. I'll update this list (this is mostly for fun).
- TRW, Redondo Beach - TOS: "Operation -- Annihilate!" - File:Deneva_surface.jpg (stairs scene is a bit further east)
- 'Slanted ock' - This is where the Gorn was fought.
- LA Reservoir, this is the only 'natural' piece of water around there (apart from a smaller 'pond' with less 'rugged' banks). Must be it...
I've perused the site and I cannot find: where in real life is Sisko's Land? I'm sure it's in California somewhere, but does anyone know exactly where it is? Thank you so much!
Interested in Bajor; 18.104.22.168 14:13, 21 May 2008 (UTC)
- Does anyone have the DVD? The end credits of "Penumbra" might reveal something like "Thanks to Los Padres National Forest for location". I think the Kendra Province footage is actually in the Monterrey district of Los Padres (Ventana Wilderness), but, it could just as well be one of a hundred other California locations. TribbleFurSuit 01:28, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
- That type of information is not (generally) credited on the tv series credits, just the movie credits. --Alan 16:12, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
StarTrek.com Production ReportsEdit
These have a huge amount of information on filming locations (among other things). wbm based on a search. I've trolled through a couple, but there are 79 articles all told. Might help us cite and expand the article significantly. -- sulfur 13:45, 29 January 2009 (UTC)
- I went through the list and added all location shootings to the article. – Tom 12:46, September 30, 2009 (UTC)