From Talk:K'moti nutEdit
- I was watching "Twisted" and noticed a couple references that weren't on the page: Jimbalian fudge and l'maki nuts. I added them and created pages for them. Checking out the updates you and others made, I noticed two entries on the food page that seem to be the same thing but with alternate spellings: Jibalian fudge and K'moti nut. I got my spellings from the closed captioning of Twisted.
- In Twisted, Neelix could be saying jibalian instead of jimbalian, but he is definitely saying l'maki and not k'moti. I have no idea what the other episodes ("Before and After", "Riddles", "Fury") show for both spoken dialogue and closed captioning. I also don't have access to production scripts.
If someone could investigate this and figure it out... :) -- Sulfur 10:39, 29 January 2007 (UTC)
- K'moti nut has now been merged with L'maki nut. --From Andoria with Love 06:49, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
It's in your head, son!Edit
I'm surprised no one ever noticed the pattern on the cake! It's Neptune! Reference this link here L'maki nut
- Er... huh? -- Sulfur 02:13, 20 August 2007 (UTC)
- Its is similar to Neptune, although the patterns are shadows cast by those candles on the cake. – Wormulon 20:17, October 29, 2009 (UTC)