Line from ST IVEdit
Just so its clear, I think the exact line McCoy mutters is "tearing of the middle meningeal artery" which is why I wrote the article as such. I am 99% sure that the word "middle" is said which would make it a different vessel than the main meningeal artery. -FleetCaptain 21:57, 18 January 2008 (UTC)
- Double check the line from the film, paste it here, and we'll put the article in the right place. I don't recall him ever mentioning "middle" before, but it's been a while since I last saw it too. -- Sulfur 21:59, 18 January 2008 (UTC)
- McCoy: Tearing of the Middle Meningeal Artery...
- Doctor: What's your degree in? Dentistry?
- Doctor: Fundoscopic examination-
- McCoy: Fundoscopic examination is unrevealing in these cases!
- Doctor: A simple evacaution of the expanding epidural hematoma will relieve the pressure!
- McCoy: My God man! Drilling holes in his head's not the answer! The artery must be repaired! Now put away your butcher knives and let me save this patient before its too late!!
Thank you for the merge back! -FleetCaptain 22:10, 18 January 2008 (UTC)