I removed 99% of the article and renamed it becuase it is completely inaccurate.
- "virtually identical to Terrans.
- "While they were regarded as a separate people, these individuals were actually the descenants of two separate deep space expeditions launched by two separate nation/states of Terra in the late 21st century. China and the United States of America had sent a colony ship into the same sector without the knowledge of the other. Both settled on one of the few Class M worlds in the sector,
- "Unfortunately their technology and equipment was destroyed in the landing and after subsequent conflicts, as the two nation-states were at war at the time. The resultant people were affected by an unusual biological weapon, it did not work as planned and instead multipled the lifespan of the subject by 5 to 10 times.
- "The final result was two primitive warring clans with centuries long lifespans.
- --Alan del Beccio 11:20, 8 Nov 2005 (UTC)
It's not much of a stub. If it's okay, I'll remove the stub template. Subcommander Tal 12:23, 2 June 2006 (UTC)