The Romulan raptorEdit
- Well, we only know there's one of them, so a class page wouldn't be right. Raptor (Romulan starship) would be an acceptable disambiguation, with Raptor as a disambig page pointing to it and Raptor class. -- Michael Warren | Talk 20:26, Feb 4, 2005 (CET)
- Where did [Raptor] come from? Archer called it a marauder, and the Romulan commander called it a drone. I don't remember it being called Raptor.. -- Harry 22:03, 9 Feb 2005 (CET)
- I noticed that too; I simply thought the original author simply knew something I didn't...seems less likely the more I think about it, though... --18.104.22.168 23:20, 9 Feb 2005 (CET)
- The term Raptor was never associated with this vessel, so including the term in M/A would not be canon. It was never referred to anything more than a "drone-ship" or "modified warbird". --Gvsualan 00:54, 15 Feb 2005 (GMT)
- Wouldn't it be a Romulan D’eridex Class ship not a war bird, but same class? (because it's a modded War Bird) – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs).
Shouldn't the inclusion of the Aenar information constitute spoiler information, and therefore not be posted until after the applicable episode has aired? | THOR 23:44, 6 Feb 2005 (CET)
- We've seen the Aenar pilot in "United". I don't see why it should be considered a spoiler, but if you still believe so, by all means... --126.96.36.199 23:18, 9 Feb 2005 (CET)
Ship model Edit
Did enterprise make this ship up, or has it been used in another ST before? --188.8.131.52
- It was a modification of the Chaotic space hulk from VOY: "The Fight", as stated in the bottom of the article. --Gvsualan 21:05, 29 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Yes, and it was clearly out of place. It doesn't look romulan at all. Of course, since this was a covert operation and the romulans didn't want the ship to be traced back to them, we could speculate they intentionnaly made it look unlike other romulan ships.
- But this explaination doesn't work, since the drone is said to be "a modified warbird". It may have been better to used a modified version of the nice primitive warbird seen in "Minefield". --rami
The Bridge Apperes to Contain the Borg Queen's Alcove, Maybe this should be noted – Alexlyoko13 06:48, March 7, 2010 (UTC)