| This is a documentation subpage for Template: Game ratings (see that page for the template itself).
It contains usage information, categories, and other content that is not part of the original template page.
Template to call all the ratings templates for video games.
- Australian Classification Board - Australia (2006-current)
- Asociación Española de Distribuidores y Editores de Software de Entretenimiento - Spain (1996-2003) - replaced by PEGI
- British Board of Film Classification - United Kingdom (-2012) - replaced by PEGI
- Departamento de Justiça, Classificação, Títulos e Qualificação - Brazil
- Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association (formerly European Leisure Software Publishers Association) - United Kingdom (1994-2003) - replaced by PEGI
- Entertainment Software Rating Board - United States, Canada and Mexico (1994-current)
- Game Software Rating Regulations - Taiwan
- International Age Rating Coalition - Countries and territories that are not represented by a participating rating authority
- Apple iTunes
- Media Development Authority - Singapore
- Office of Film and Literature Classification - Australia (-2006) - replaced by ACB
- Office of Film and Literature Classification (New Zealand) - New Zealand
- Pan European Game Information - Europe (2003-current)
- Recreational Software Advisory Council - United States (1994-1999) - replaced by ESRB
- Syndicat des éditeurs de logiciels de loisirs - France (1999-2003) - replaced by PEGI
- Unterhaltungssoftware Selbstkontrolle - Germany
- Videogame Rating Council - United States (1993-1994) - replaced by ESRB