(written from a Production point of view)
|Author(s):||Quark "as told to Ira Steven Behr"|
|Published:||1 July 1995|
|Reference(s):||ISBN 0671529366 (paperback)|
ASIN B00311JUAG (Kindle)
The Ferengi Rules of Acquisition is a reference book which contains seventy of the Rules of Acquisition, along with short one- or two-page anecdotes about each one. It also contains several black and white still photographs from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
- From the book jacket
- The Ferengi are greedy, avaricious, ruthless, cowardly and completely unscrupulous.
- For centuries the famous Rules of Acquisition have been the guiding principles of the galaxy's most successful entrepreneurs. These 285 Rules of Acquisition range from,
- #1 "Once you have their money, never give it back."
- #21 "Never place friendship before profit."
- These rules and hundreds more have taken many successful Ferengi to new frontiers of profit.