|Location:||Upper Bavaria, European Union|
Star Trek, Metal, Planetology, Astrobiology, Space Flight, Cosmology, European History
Previously active as User:BlueMars until the account became unable to log in someday... My second alias is User:Gliese876. Got mixed up with my accounts one day, so I've ended up with two of them... Sorry for that :p
Interests and contributions on MAEdit
- Federation history, Andorian history, Klingon history and Romulan history
- Biographies of the Main characters, especially information on their early lives before their time on Enterprise, DS9 or Voyager.
- Articles on Federation starships
- Illustration of articles, e.g. Cardassian planets, Federation colonies etc.
- TOS: "Space Seed"
- TNG: "Data's Day"''
- DS9: "You Are Cordially Invited"
- VOY: "Inside Man"
- ENT: "United"
- Movie: Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Species: Humans, because they are the most interesting race in Star Trek. Besides that: Tholians, because they represent a glimpse of the diversity, which might await us out there in the real Universe, although I personally like to think of non-carbon based life to be rather scarce. After all, carbon is the most versatile element, allowing the chemical processes of life to take place far more efficiently than they would if based on silicon for example. However - certain environmental conditions given - silicon might prove to be the better choice...
- Starship class: Excelsior-class
- Characters: Data, The Doctor, Odo, Jonathan Archer
- Antagonist: Khan Noonien Singh
- www.scarcross.net - My band