Welcome to Memory Alpha! I've noticed that you've already started making some contributions to our database – thanks for your edit to the "Talk:Federation-Cardassian War" page! Might I suggest that you consider registering an account with us? Creating an account is quick, easy and free, and doesn't require you to give us any personal information at all. But there are a number of benefits to logging in, including the following:
- The use of a specific username that helps other archivists recognize your own contributions
- The ability to view all of your contributions via a My contributions link
- Your own user page and talk page
- The ability to create a watchlist that lets you add articles that interest you
- The ability to rename a page
- The ability to upload images and other media
- The ability to create a custom user style to modify the appearance of this site
- The right to contribute in formal decisions in the community, including the pages for deletion and nominations for featured articles.
Before signing up, however, you may wish to view some of our policies and guidelines, which provide links to inform you on what is appropriate for Memory Alpha and what is not. Particular items of note are the content and resource policies, the editing guidelines, copyrights, and guidelines for proper etiquette.
If you're concerned about privacy, you should know that you're not required to provide any personal information at all – not even an e-mail address! We've tried to make signing up as quick and as painless as possible. I hope you'll consider creating an account!
- The above named user is the most currently available administrator to contribute to Memory Alpha; their signature was automatically added by User:Wikia. If you have any immediate questions or concerns, you may contact that user through their talk page.
Talk pages Edit
Please note that article talk pages are meant to discuss article changes only, and are not intended for general discussion or plot questions. The Reference Desk may be used for specific questions, and general discussion should take place at a site geared towards that. Thanks 31dot (talk) 22:53, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
Please re-read the above. If you have any questions, please post them here. If you repost the same comment, you might be blocked from posting until you acknowledge this page. 31dot (talk) 23:55, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
If you post here that you have read and understand this page, I will lift the block, but if you continue to ignore this page, the blocks will get longer until you post here. 31dot (talk) 12:31, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
| This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet or who does not use it, identified by the user's numerical IP address.
Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users. Registering also hides your IP address.